СКОРО – TUNZA, русская версия
Healthy people in a healthy environment
Good health and well-being require a clean and harmonious environment where physical, psycho - logical, social and aesthetic factors are all given their due importance. These factors are affected by actions and choices which can secure considerable health benefits. The environment is thus not only important for its own sake, but as a resource for better living conditions and well-being.
- What we’ve agreed: the Convention on the Rights of the Child and the Millennium Development Goals
- Green savings
- What young people want
- Water – the key to life
- The air we breathe
- Safer, quieter towns and cities of the future – reclaiming the streets
- Active, healthy lifestyles
- Making energy sustainable
- On the safe side
- Listen to our voices – the Bandung Declaration
Fais entendre ta voix !
© Copyright TUNZA 2010. All Rights Reserved.